Powered by Blogger.
Friday, 26 August 2016

So Bad: Two Imo Polytechnic Students Burned Beyond Recognition in Fire Outbreak (Warning: Graphic Photos)


poly student burnt
Two students of Imo State Polytechnic lost their lives tragically in the early hours of yesterday following a serious fire outbreak at their lodge at Umuagwo in Owerri, Imo state.

The before and after photos of the victims have been shared on social media. May their souls rest in peace.

See more photos below:

Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

Leave a Reply

MyPortalNg © 2016